DISCLAIMER: The provision of information by Crypto 300 Club and its related pages constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech. Nothing on these pages is to be interpreted as legal, accounting, tax, currency, banking, or investment advice. Anyone seeking such advice should consult properly qualified and accredited professionals. All readers of these pages are emphatically advised to obey all laws to the letter. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. Participants in any activity related to Crypto 300 Club, participate at their own risk. Participants agree to hold the Crypto 300 Club owners, managers, and operators harmless in respect of any losses incurred as a result of participation in any activity related to Crypto 300 Club.
In order to join Crypto 300 Club and become a member, you must indicate on the Crypto 300 Club sign-up form that you agree to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Being of sound mind and legal age, I hereby agree that I have requested information about Crypto 300 Club, a lead-generating and online-success system.
2. I have read the General Disclaimer above. I understand it and undertake to abide by it.
3. I hereby affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to register with Crypto 300 Club against my will.
4. I understand that if I decide to join Crypto 300 Club, I will be joining a private association which enables me to build a base of leads that I can use for any home-based business I wish to promote.
5. I have NOT been led to believe that this activity is an investment activity, franchise, or employment opportunity.
6. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor am I acting on behalf of or collecting information for or on behalf of any government agency.
7. I affirm that I am not an employee, by contract or otherwise, of any media or research company, and I am not reading any of the Crypto 300 Club pages in order to collect information for someone else.
8. I affirm that all the information about or related to Crypto 300 Club (other than that on the pages available to non-members and the marketing materials authorized for public use) is proprietary and confidential and I will not reveal said information to anyone else.
9. I affirm that any suggestions of how much can possibly be earned with Crypto 300 Club does not constitute a promise that any specific individual will achieve any particular level of earnings. I understand that there are no earnings guarantees and that any money I risk may be lost.
10. I hereby affirm that my registration as a Crypto 300 Club Member is an act of my own volition, and will entitle me access to private and confidential information which I will keep confidential.
11. Sending "spam" (unsolicited email) to promote Crypto 300 Club is not allowed. If the Crypto 300 Club managers determine that a member used spam to promote Crypto 300 Club, that membership could be terminated immediately. For more information, see our Spam Policy.
12. Crypto 300 Club members receive their own unique web-pages which they may use to promote Crypto 300 Club.
13. The Crypto 300 Club service is provided on an as-is basis. No guarantees or warranties are provided that the service will be available at any particular times or that it will satisfy any particular quality expectations. The owners and managers of Crypto 300 Club are held harmless in respect of any failure or degradation of service.
14. Any member may terminate his or her membership at any time by using the Account Deactivate feature in the Member Area. If you choose to deactivate your membership, you could lose all of your referrals. You could also forfeit all future benefits from Crypto 300 Club, including the right to receive refunds.
15. The Crypto 300 Club managers may refer to the Legal Compliance Department for action should a member be found in violation of company policy. The Legal Compliance Department has the discretion to close member accounts for wrongdoing, but will be scrupulously fair and diligent in determining all the facts before suggesting any such action to the Executive staff.
16. The Crypto 300 Club managers may ignore unnecessary emails sent to them. The primary example of an unnecessary email is a question already answered on the Crypto 300 Club website. All members and prospective members should read the entire Crypto 300 Club website thoroughly.
18. The Crypto 300 Club program may not be abused in any way - this includes attempting to discredit the company in any way. Any member who abuses Crypto 300 Club will be removed and banned from re-entering. All decisions made by the Crypto 300 Club managers are final and not subject to recourse.
19. You agree that all payments to Crypto 300 Club Admin are final and that Crypto 300 Club has a strict no-refund policy, except in cases where Crypto 300 Club expressly allows refunds.
20. It is your responsibility to make sure your payment system account IDs are accurate and up-to-date. Crypto 300 Club is not responsible for any missed payments due to inaccurate information or the upkeep of your payment system accounts.
21. It is your responsibility to check your payment system accounts to be sure you actually received all payments that you should have received. Because certain payments might be made member to member in Crypto 300 Club, the Crypto 300 Club system cannot confirm that any payments between members were actually made.
22. When members fund their Crypto 300 Club account, the purpose of such funding is to Trade on the Cryptocurrency Market. Members may not withdraw newly added funds (from "external funding") from their Wallet.
23. Individual Crypto 300 Club members are not responsible for the performance of Crypto 300 Club or any other programs, products, and services provided by Crypto 300 Club. Individual Crypto 300 Club members, including those who introduce, sponsor, or refer other members, incur no liabilities or obligations in respect of Crypto 300 Club's financial decisions and directions and any other programs, products, and services launched .